[Sca-cooks] pan peppato

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Tue Sep 10 15:04:15 PDT 2013

This is the pan forte recipe from 1564 that Emilio and Helewyse came across.
It's from "Del compendio de secreti rationale" by Leonardo Fiorvanti. My
original cut at this recipe is out in the panforte-msg section of the
Florilegium.  The result is a spicy, fruit-filled bread (think raisin bread
with some bite).

Bear