[Sca-cooks] 2014 Known World Bardic Congress and Cooks Collegium

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Sep 18 09:51:11 PDT 2013

Just passing this news along  -- Johnnae

The Kingdom of Northshield looks forward to welcoming cooks, bards, brewers, vintners, people who like to eat, people who like to drink, and people who like to be entertained to the seventh Known World Bardic Congress and Cooks Collegium to be held at Camp Wawbeek in beautiful Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin on Labour Day weekend, August 29 – September 1, 2014.

While our website http://jararvellir.org/cooksnbards2014/ is still in the "almost ready" stage, we are ready to open up registration and to put out the call to teachers.

We hope to have the menus for the meals and the feast together by the beginning of November. We know that Lord Balthazar fitz Gryphon is planning on doing late-period Italian and we have asked various groups from around Northshield to share their talents for the other meals..

We obviously can't give you an idea of who will be teaching what at this point but we encourage you to either volunteer to teach or encourage others you know have great knowledge to impart to others to do so.

Contact us at cooks.bards2014 at gmail.com if you have any questions.

I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

justShava®
Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
(mka Sue Gilbert) 3314 Ridgeway Ave. Madison, WI 53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107
.