[Sca-cooks] 2014 Known World Bardic Congress and Cooks Collegium

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Sep 19 21:18:07 PDT 2013

Margaret answered, I think, Cariadoc's question with:
<<< Well, it's more a track, less than a theme, per se--I mis-spoke.

The event focus is cooking and bardic, the keynote speakers are our own
Alys Katharine speaking on "Historic Cookery: Ivan Day and Hampton Court"
and Rosalind Jehanne speaking on "Bringing History Alive in Song or
Story".

And in honor of it being in Wisconsin, the fermented/cured track. But it's
not really a theme, because, well, it's a track.

Margaret, who should occasionally let the brain run longer before the
hands touch the keyboard >>>

Okay, I understand. But that still doesn't answer the question of just how broad "fermented/cured" foods goes.

The longer I'm on this list, the broader that seems to get, and more and more examples seem to come up. :-)

I sure wish I could make it, but medical restrictions will probably not allow it, even if I had the money by then. :-(

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris