[Sca-cooks] Cooks Challenge

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Mon Sep 2 17:00:06 PDT 2013

Given the geographical spread of this list and the various obligations of
the members, I am of the opinion that calls for support need to be made at
least six months in advance (if possible) and have location, date and needs
clearly stated.  Follow up the intital posting with a monthly
reminder/update.  Then cap it off with an after action report.

Bear