[Sca-cooks] What period foods were/weren't recommended for pregnancy?

Saint Phlip saintphlip at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 09:59:04 PDT 2013

Could well be, Johnna. Was hoping maybe Stefan might have stashed it
somewhere.

On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 8:36 AM, Johnna Holloway <johnnae at mac.com> wrote:

> This may be in those lost archives from the 1990s. It's not in my files.
>
> Johnnae
>
> On Sep 6, 2013, at 9:47 PM, Saint Phlip wrote:
>
> > As I remember, several years ago we were discussing a recipe suggested
> for
> > pregnant women that suggested ingestion of horse manure.
> >
> > Anyone remember who or what that was from? I think it was discussed
> around
> > the first time we were discussing the recipe from Alys Katherine for bull
> > penis.

Saint Phlip

So, you think your data is safe?
http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/01/23/schneier.google.hacking/index.html?hpt=T2

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

.I never wanted to see anybody die, but there are a few obituary notices I
have read with pleasure. -Clarence Darrow