[Sca-cooks] 2014 Known World Bardic Congress and Cooks Collegium

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Thu Sep 19 10:31:17 PDT 2013

Well, it's more a track, less than a theme, per se--I mis-spoke.

The event focus is cooking and bardic, the keynote speakers are our own
Alys Katharine speaking on "Historic Cookery: Ivan Day and Hampton Court"
and Rosalind Jehanne speaking on "Bringing History Alive in Song or
Story".

And in honor of it being in Wisconsin, the fermented/cured track. But it's
not really a theme, because, well, it's a track.

Margaret, who should occasionally let the brain run longer before the
hands touch the keyboard