No subject

Thu Apr 10 15:59:49 PDT 2014

Vikings dried apples for winter use

> Also, do you think it would be possible to make apple
> cider by using my juicer?  It seems as though making
> the cider, without any preservatives, etc. would make
> it go bad?  But, I'm definately not an expert in this!
Yes you can make cider both alcohloic and non- alcoholic with a juicer.
mash the cut up apples in a bowl with a potato masher or equivalant.
For non alcoholic use within a couple of days, don't forget to refridgerate.
for the alcoholic
bottle in a fermenting jar and come back next year.
I've done both.
vara