No subject

Thu Apr 10 15:59:49 PDT 2014

mentioned "having" wusthof, dick, unl, and a couple others.  There was
a consumer report best buy mention of wal-marts tramotina knives.

Noone has said if they would choose to get a certain brand again... or
coveted another brand after using someone elses....

So, what brands of knives would people recommend.... and specifically
what do people think of the Wusthof?  I havn't seen anything bad about
them.... and it felt right in my hands... i especially liked the extra
knuckle room...  Should i bother going to look at cutlery plus?

BTW http://www.crisco.com/cook_ess.htm seems to fit into the
"essential cooking stuff" thread.

--
be safe,