No subject

Thu Apr 10 15:59:49 PDT 2014

so we could wash the pot, and then several people came in wanting to take i=
t home. I heard tales from people who don't normally like pea soup that the=
y were slurping it up. And other folks were referring to it as "Curried Pea=
 Soup" - i assure you i used spices that the "Germans" were using between t=
he 14th and the 16th centuries. There was a total of about one platter out =
of 13 of Chicken with Quinces left - i suspect it came from a table that wa=
s half vegetarian -, maybe two platters of Cherry Rice total, and not enoug=
h Funges to be worth consolidating.