No subject

Thu Apr 10 15:59:49 PDT 2014

Take skyrwat, and pasternak, and apples, & pboile he, make a batour of flou=
r and ayren, cast (TH)to ale, saffron, & salt, wette he in (TH) batour and =
frye he in oile or in greece,  do (TH)to Almand Mylk, & sue it forth.

Mordonna

 Phlip <phlip at 99main.com> wrote:
Avraham and Iare discussing the Tavern feast, and one of the things we want
to do is go with the seasons. With that in mind, I was thinking that
possibly an apple and turnip recipe might be a good side dish, using up the
last of the stored foods, along with using some of the newly grown foods.
Unfortunately, I haven't found this combination documentable anywhere, and =
was wondering if anyone else might be aware of a recipe of this nature?

While we're basicly working out of Sabina, I was thinking that we might be
able to produce this as an exotic treat from wherever. I've already been in
the Florilegium- packed a lunch- and found one using apple cider to stew th=
turnips in, but since there was no documentation for it, that's out unless
someone knows where it derived from.

Any suggestions, anybody?

Phlip

Lady Anne du Bosc