[Sca-cooks] [OT] OCR programs for the Mac?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 23:54:12 PDT 2014

Jim Chevallier commented:
<<< (If you find a free OCR tool or already have one, you translate the version
I pointed into modifiable text, then do global change on a copy as you
discover  the meanings of common words or phrases.) >>>

Does anyone know of any shareware or moderately priced OCR tools that will run on a Mac? I've got a number of documents that I've been given over the years that would be nice additions to the Florilegium, and I think would be of interest. However, I don't have the time to sit down and retype them in. These are modern English with modern fonts, no unusual medieval fonts.

Thanks,
   Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com