[Sca-cooks] Ivan Day lecture

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Apr 5 19:21:05 PDT 2014

<<< I just home from the marvelous Ivan Day lecture at the Ohio State
University. "Flaumpens, Chewitts and Bakemetes: Pastry as a
Sculptural Medium in Late Medieval and Early Modern Europe". >>>

<<< They taped the lecture, and it should be online eventually.

Ranvaig >>>

If you can, please let us know when and where it is online. I usually don't have the time to view all of Ivan Day's videos, but I'd like to see this one.

Anyone else care to give us your impressions? Especially those that have seen Ivan Day at other events?

Thanks,
  Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com