[Sca-cooks] Sent Sovi "Translation"

Susan Lord Williams lordhunt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 13:13:47 PDT 2014

JIMCHEVAL wrote:

> In the rectangular window? Let it sit a few minutes. A PDF does appear, but
> quite annoyingly they give you no "Wait' message. After it appears, wait a
> little longer and when you mouse over the window you'll get all the PDF
> options  (including Save) in a bar at lower right.
>
> But it's not intuitive,  no.
>

> If the very first page you're getting is blank, that's a problem. But  you
> should be getting this:

> BOLET?N  DE LA REAL ACADEMIA DE BUENAS LETRAS DE BARCELONAAjuda de la
> revista EL MEU  RACO
>

> Catal? Castellano English CERCAR EN LA  REVISTA
> Cerca

etc

I got it open! Yeah me!

Wonderful, thank you so much! This is going to be breakthrough for me. Many of the definitions in the text you provide are in Grewe’s footnotes but I need a photographic memory to remember them or at least where I saw them. So is going to be most helpful as I can use the “find” bottom on the computer to find words that the Barcelona text explains.