[Sca-cooks] Feasts and liability

Doug Bell magnus77840 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 09:04:12 PST 2014

The reasons behind this: There is a cottage industry of specialty law firms
that make their money from child molester and medical malpractice cases.

Private non-commercial food preparation litigation is not high value or easy to win.

Almost all litigation comes from people outside the SCA. I would not recommend handing out
historic food samples to the general public.

Now we resume your regular scheduled medieval food programming
"Cooking for the Great Khan without getting cooked".

Magnus