[Sca-cooks] Surviving medieval sauces?

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 12:57:00 PST 2014

I seem to recall that a meal was made to the humor of the ranking male
(either The Lord of the home or an honored guest) and then sauces were used
to "fix" it for other members of the party bringing it into the right humor
for each of them.

I do not have a source, I recall this from a discussion of the four humors
at Known World Cooks and Bards in the Outlands a year or two ago.

Shoshanah