[Sca-cooks] An Early Meal is IACP nominee

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 19 14:33:02 PST 2014

Has this list had a discussion on this book?  (I have trouble keeping up
with the email I NEED to deal with, much less trying to keep up with all the
ancillary lists.)  I purchased it last summer at Pennsic, and just got
around to spending some time with it.  I was terribly impressed with the
research, and have created a menu for Trimaris Spring Coronation from it.  I
don't care that it is conjectural, the recipes look good, and the ones I've
tested so far have been pretty amazing.  I'd be interested in what other
folk think of it.

Mairi Ceilidh