[Sca-cooks] Nutmeg Leaves

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Sun Feb 23 10:15:38 PST 2014

My preference is to translate as literally as possible and footnote the translation notes, or if you must the other way around :)
Ideally of course with the original language recipe beside it either in transcription or even better the original.
Eduardo
PS - Transcription has some challenges similar to (as well as different from) translation.