[Sca-cooks] stockfish

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jan 5 21:04:36 PST 2014

What is the best definition of "stockfish"?

Does it include drying and salting? Or only just drying?

I thought originally that it included any method of preserving fish, and put messages on smoking, drying and salting fish int he stockfish-msg file in he Florilegium. However, I was informed a while back on this list that stockfish wasn't that broad. Since I may go through and trim the stockfish-msg file down a bit, just what is and is not, a stockfish?

Thanks,
  Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com