[Sca-cooks] whale meat

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jan 6 15:07:29 PST 2014

<<< In Norway I ate whale and I found it really tasteless, it was cooked with potatoes and carrots, really bland :(
It tasted a bit as chicken's white meat.

Ana >>>

Okay, for whale meat instead of medieval hunting of whales, see this file. I think this is the one that Jim was actually looking for. Sometimes even I can't remember which files I have. :-)
whale-meat-msg (12K) 2/ 2/10 Use of whale and porpoise meat in period. Recipes. Substitutions.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/whale-meat-msg.html

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com