[Sca-cooks] Cooking Channel was Taking one for the team.

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Jan 8 17:45:26 PST 2014

Actually I have been catching a number of worthwhile and enjoyable cooking
programs on CREATE (Create TV) which runs as part of the expanded digital PBS offerings.
http://www.createtv.com

They are doing the Cooks Country and America's Test Kitchen cooking programs,
lots of Lidia Bastianich, John Besh, plus some interesting travel programs.

You might give it a try.

Since I can't cook or travel at the moment, it's filling that desire.

Johnnae