[Sca-cooks] Cooking Channel was Taking one for the team.

Kathleen Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Thu Jan 9 06:05:26 PST 2014

I am enjoying the "vintage" shows on create.   PBS still shows Cooks Country and Test Kitchen as well as Rick Bayless in our neck of the woods.

Cailte

Kathleen Roberts

Supervisor, Student Records

Office of Admissions

Division of Enrollment Management

University of New Mexico

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."  W.B. Yeats

"The hand that rocks the ladle rules the world."  Nadia G.