[Sca-cooks] Modern Day Subtleties (sort of) [Very OT]

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Sat Jan 11 08:09:18 PST 2014

I would catagorize these recipes as primarily subtleties and aspics.  I have
some serious reservations about the taste, texture and presentation of these
recipes, where they push the boundries of things culinary.  My current
experimentation with aspics is Bing cherry aspic for Christmas dinner.  I'm
considering working with some of the savory aspics from Martino in the near
future.

Bear