[Sca-cooks] Lobster in Period

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Wed Jan 15 17:28:05 PST 2014

Sea cricket, eh?

I'll point out there is no taxonomic basis for how the term "prawn" is used.
In fact, the Dublin Bay Prawn (AKA Norwegian Lobster, langoustine), Nephrops
norvegicus, is a small lobster with equal size claws, reddish in color
rather than the blue of the larger lobsters.  For that matter, I've
encountered river shrimp with claws.  BTW, that first recipe sounds like a
way to eat mudbugs.

Bear