[Sca-cooks] Making Early Medieval food

Saint Phlip saintphlip at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 12:54:11 PST 2014

Cariadoc skrev:

"When an author asserts that the father of Egil Skallagrimsson was named
Thorvald, one suspects either extreme ignorance or extreme carelessness."

Actually, Cariadoc, it was the name disagreement was the result of  Viking
DNA test results. Egil kept the name because by the time they got the
results back, everyone KNEW him as  Skallagrimsson

Sai... I mean, Brighid, yeah that's it...

So, you think your data is safe?
http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/01/23/schneier.google.hacking/index.html?hpt=T2

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

.I never wanted to see anybody die, but there are a few obituary notices I
have read with pleasure. -Clarence Darrow