[Sca-cooks] Confections was Cut-Off Date for Cookery Books?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Jan 31 08:54:47 PST 2014

Yes, of course. The Rumpolt translation also contains a large number of sweet items. I'd urge anyone with an interest in German
cookery to contact Lady Ranvaig and join the list which talks about Rumpolt and hosts the translation.

But again do we have any evidence that these Rumpolt recipes  appear on the tables of Elizabethan England
which seemed to be
the background of the question posed by Countess Alys?

Johnnae