[Sca-cooks] Fenugreek

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Mon Jul 7 20:58:05 PDT 2014

Some 30 years ago I bought some Fenugreek for use in a forgotten recipe.  About a third of the bottle came with me from Germany to South Carolina to Oregon to my spice/herb collection.   On a wild moment of madness I decided to check dates and replace or toss old stuff.

The seeds sat there looking ancient and harmless so I filled the bottle up with water and let it stand for a few days before throwing it on some newly weeded ground.

Now I have many little fenugreek seedlings and no idea what you use it for!

Ideas?

Regina Romsey