[Sca-cooks] Pennsic

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 23:08:35 PDT 2014

Master B. said:
<<< I am doing a class from the 1549 Banchetti on pies, a apple pie, a peach pie, and a veal pie.  Also doing a 2nd class that features a pine nut pastry and crepes filled with custard sauce. >>>

I don’t remember what the 1549 Banchetti is, although I assume Italian. Do you have an article on these or a class handout?

I’d love to have something to add to the Florilegium, and those who can’t go to Pennsic. i.e.: me!

Thanks,
     Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com