[Sca-cooks] OOP-What Next?!?

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 16:46:44 PDT 2014

I remember snackin cake with great fondness - though the version my
brother and I would have is the one that you added water, vinegar and an
egg to - and it used your own pan. He used to stop on the way home from
school and buy it, and we would make it ourselves as we normally did not
have dessert with dinner. It was something we would make after dinner
and it would bake while we were doing homework.
On 7/18/2014 4:24 PM, guillanedv wrote:
> Mix in the box was done in the 80s as the first version of "Snackin' Cake". No bad for a quick fix.

---