[Sca-cooks] Devra

Joel Lord jpl at ilk.org
Tue Jul 29 06:05:26 PDT 2014

I've got a source of information via the SF Con crowd, but I've been a
bit up in the air about sharing it without permission.

The edited form is that she suffered a tear in her abdominal aorta after
finishing packing for Pennsic.  Got taken to very possibly the best
hospital in NYC, and at this point they will probably be getting her up
and moving as soon as today.  Expected to be in the hospital for a week
or two.

On 7/29/2014 12:15 AM, Arianwen ferch Arthur wrote:
>   Anyone heard anything about Devra?
>
> Arianwen ferch Arthur
> "Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend. And inside of a dog it's too dark to read." G. Marx

Joel Lord
Web Administrator, Alpha Psi Omega Grand Cast
etc... etc... etc...