[Sca-cooks] Devra

Saint Phlip saintphlip at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 06:24:02 PDT 2014

Let me know how to contact her, and we can have a Pennsic Pity Party, while
I sit here with my broken leg.

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 9:05 AM, Joel Lord <jpl at ilk.org> wrote:

> I've got a source of information via the SF Con crowd, but I've been a bit
> up in the air about sharing it without permission.
>
> The edited form is that she suffered a tear in her abdominal aorta after
> finishing packing for Pennsic.  Got taken to very possibly the best
> hospital in NYC, and at this point they will probably be getting her up and
> moving as soon as today.  Expected to be in the hospital for a week or two.
>

> On 7/29/2014 12:15 AM, Arianwen ferch Arthur wrote:
>
>>   Anyone heard anything about Devra?
>>
>> Arianwen ferch Arthur
>> "Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend. And inside of a dog it's
>> too dark to read." G. Marx
>>

> --
> Joel Lord
> Web Administrator, Alpha Psi Omega Grand Cast
> etc... etc... etc...

Saint Phlip

So, you think your data is safe?
http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/01/23/schneier.google.hacking/index.html?hpt=T2

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

.I never wanted to see anybody die, but there are a few obituary notices I
have read with pleasure. -Clarence Darrow