[Sca-cooks] Street food?

Chris Canatsey canatsey86 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 09:16:01 PDT 2014

Any particular period or culture? I have a few resources on period tavern
food from England, and some period food for some feast/celebration part
days in Italy.

 - Christoff Koch
Trimaris

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 12:14 PM, Beth Harper <lyndyn29 at gmail.com> wrote:

> This question came across my Kingdom Facebook page, and as it's something
> I'm curios about as well, I thought I'd toss it out here.
>
> "Does anyone know of any books that reference food served at street fairs
> and carnivals for our time line?"
>
> I haven't had a chance to look through my own books or do a thorough
> looking through of the Florilegium, although I did browse through briefly
> last night and nothing popped out at me. Any ideas?
>
> Liepa Jonaite
> Outlands

*Trimarian blood, flowing hot in my veins. Like the warm summer winds I
pray never shall fade—No matter where I lay me down,Trimaris, she’s always
my home!** My heart and my sword to your crown! Trimaris, she’s always my
home!*