[Sca-cooks] Street food?

Beth Harper lyndyn29 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 09:38:33 PDT 2014

Christoff, I would LOVE to see that. The OP did not specify what times or
cultures he was interested in, but I'll happily pull together whatever
sources people mention here and forward them on to him (and mine them for
my own curiosity at a later date - I'm focused on a different project right
now).

Liepa