[Sca-cooks] Use of Yeast

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Thu Jun 26 05:37:38 PDT 2014

Ah, tell him to try this with the nutritional yeast, which is processed to
be used as a direct ingredient, and add it a small amount at a time to
taste.  They might try making several different sauces employing (or not)
yeast and a little unhopped ale to find what works best.  The sauces are
inexpensive.

And do let us know what they find works best.

Bear