[Sca-cooks] Sotheby's sale with cookbooks

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 19:37:39 PDT 2014

http://www.sothebys.com/en/auctions/ecatalogue/2014/medieval-renaissance-manuscripts-l14240/lot.51.html

> *87 leaves* /(last 3 leaves ruled but otherwise blank, plus one
> original vellum flyleaf at each end),/

Hm, and I have a good recipe for gall ink, some galls out on the oak out
back, Phlip has some rusty iron we could use. Anybody speak latin and
have a good hand? We could have serious fun if we could slip it into the
Vatican library ... anybody fancy writing a Papal Bull letting women
become priests? <evil grin>

---