[Sca-cooks] Copyright Infringement

Daniel Myers dmyers at medievalcookery.com
Thu Mar 20 10:26:16 PDT 2014

Greetings,

It would appear that an individual named Leland Hoburg has several books
published through Amazon.com which contain recipes copied off the
internet without attribution or the original author's permission.  The
following 4 books feature a section of medieval recipes that were
largely copied from my website, though some were taken from other
sources.

B00ASSE6P4: Easy Comfort Foods, Volume III. Easy to make recipes,
including redacted medieval recipes for the Scadian in all of us.
1481840797: Easy Comfort Foods, Volume III. Easy to make recipes,
including redacted mediev: Artisan foods made easy (Volume 4)
B00HBZIYNW: Easy Comfort Foods, Volume IV
B00B8L2PX0: Easy Comfort Foods, Volume III, and The Complete Mead Makers
Guide, Volume II

If you have any significant amount of material online, I suggest you
look at the table of contents of Mr. Hoburgs' works.  His Amazon page
can be found at http://www.amazon.com/Leland-Hoburg/e/B006C1SH8I/

I have contacted Amazon.com about the infringement.

- Doc