[Sca-cooks] Feast Survey in final days!

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Mar 28 07:08:38 PDT 2014

Last chance, in case anyone has missed this

Johnnae

forwarded
Howdy!

The end is near…the Feast Survey is almost over!  The end date is Monday March 31st – the Survey will be open through midnight.  Depending on the availability of the Survey's Technical Wizard, it may stay up a day or two extra.

If you haven't already filled out the Survey, please take a few minutes to do so:

http://www.midrealm.org/sternfeld/feast.php

As of 8:48 a.m. EST, we have reached 1,434 responses!  I know we can reach 1,500 – please help us get there!

We will be sharing the results once the Survey closes, so everyone can take advantage of the information.

Yours in service and having fun!

Wulfwen atte Belle