[Sca-cooks] politely deflecting food you don't want

Saint Phlip saintphlip at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 19:13:36 PST 2014

Yes. So are babies and boyfriends (and girlfriends), and the enzymes
provided by spit has been used in fermentables for thousands of years.

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 9:50 PM, <JIMCHEVAL at aol.com> wrote:

> You do know it's made with spit?
>
> Jim  Chevallier
> www.chezjim.com
>
> The doctor's blancmange: Medieval recipes  from medical texts
> _
> http://leslefts.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-doctors-blancmange-medieval-recipe
> s.html
>

> In a message dated 3/7/2014 6:49:14 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
> saintphlip at gmail.com writes:
>
> Drink  it, I'd imagine  ;-)
>
> _
> (
> http://leslefts.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-doctors-blancmange-medieval-recipes.html
> )

Saint Phlip

So, you think your data is safe?
http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/01/23/schneier.google.hacking/index.html?hpt=T2

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

.I never wanted to see anybody die, but there are a few obituary notices I
have read with pleasure. -Clarence Darrow