[Sca-cooks] politely deflecting food you don't want

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Mar 7 20:00:52 PST 2014

<<< I'm  still wondering what I'll do if I go to Ecuador and someone offers me
homemade  chicha.

Jim  Chevallier  >>>

Thanks for the link to the article. However, I didn't see Ecuadorian chicha mentioned there. What is it?

I think that I would try most of the items mentioned in that article. I think they were all animal. But I would draw the line at eating the still live lobster. More on moral grounds than taste. I think.

Even for something with a limited brain, that's just a bit too barbaric, since it extends the pain for the creature.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris