[Sca-cooks] Vanilla

TerryDecker t.d.decker at att.net
Sun Mar 9 21:20:31 PDT 2014

Apparently the source of the Hugh Morgan association with vanilla is
Bradford, Charles Angell, Hugh Morgan, Queen Elizabeth's Apothecary, Heron &
Co., London, 1939.  I haven't located a copy to verify the possibility.
Bradford was a recognized historian and author, so that may be why Dalby
accepts the claim.

Bear