[Sca-cooks] Vanilla

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Mar 10 15:49:15 PDT 2014

Johnna posted:
<<< I just posted the following summary on vanilla to the subtleties list in January of this year. >>>

Thank you for posting this! Lots of good, new info on vanilla. I will add this to the Florilegium to correct/update the info that is in the vanilla-msg file.

Stefan
PS: Folks, if you see what you think is an error in the Florilegium, or just have additional info, please feel free to email me with that info and permission to use it. That way the available info will continuously improve.
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris