[Sca-cooks] Platina's lemon salad and quince preserves

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Fri Mar 14 11:42:19 PDT 2014

Ah. Now I get it.

The French "translation" in fact is as much commentary as translation, as
it turns out. So the recipes I posted might better be credited to the French
 translator. But I'll have to dig into Platina's Latin to see.

Jim  Chevallier
_www.chezjim.com_ (http://www.chezjim.com/)

The  lost cheeses of Medieval France
http://leslefts.blogspot.com/2014/03/old-regime-cheese-1-lost-cheeses-of.htm

In a message dated 3/13/2014 11:09:37 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,