[Sca-cooks] Platina's lemon salad and quince preserves

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Thu Mar 13 11:41:00 PDT 2014

Indeed. I translated it from a French source.

I probably won't be going deep into Platina, who is way out of my own
(Early Medieval) period. As it happens, we were discussing Medieval oranges,
especially in regard to pregnancy, elsewhere, hence my foray into his  work.

Jim  Chevallier
_www.chezjim.com_ (http://www.chezjim.com/)

The  lost cheeses of Medieval France
http://leslefts.blogspot.com/2014/03/old-regime-cheese-1-lost-cheeses-of.htm

In a message dated 3/13/2014 11:09:37 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,