[Sca-cooks] Copyright Infringement

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Mar 20 16:22:57 PDT 2014

The listing of ingredients… no, but the text and the way you describe the dish is
copyrightable. The headnotes, commentary, textual notes, etc. belong to you.
If you have provided the translation, that's yours. The way the ingredients are described
is copyrightable.

And you cannot just cut and paste another's work off the web because that is plain and simple plagiarism.

See   http://foodblogalliance.com/a/recipe-attribution/

Johnnae