[Sca-cooks] Heresy?

Deborah Hammons mistressaldyth at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 10:47:41 PDT 2014

I am still playing with the menu.  But most certainly I will post it with
the recipes.  I am not using any translations, or recipes this time, just
the original document.  Should be fun.  My only "problem" is finding good
veggies other than beans/peas and worts.  I will probably put in asparagus
because the incoming Crown loves it.

I add beef suet to venison when I am making burger, and pork suet if I am
making brats.  This manuscript doesn't address adding fats, so I will
probably not do it.  It's basically a wellington.  :-)).

Aldyth

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 11:36 AM, Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com