[Sca-cooks] Corn dollies.

Patricia Dunham chimene at ravensgard.org
Sun May 4 12:44:25 PDT 2014

goshes! well, it looks like there are lots of videos on-line about making corn dollies, but have you ever thought of filming your mother's process (if she's still with you, or you know it yourself?) for documentation of what was done in her particular time and place? Some sociology grad student would probably bless you someday, 8-)

chimene