[Sca-cooks] Corn dollies.

Drew Shiel gothwalk at gmail.com
Sun May 4 14:24:32 PDT 2014

On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 8:44 PM, Patricia Dunham <chimene at ravensgard.org>wrote:

> goshes! well, it looks like there are lots of videos on-line about making
> corn dollies, but have you ever thought of filming your mother's process
> (if she's still with you, or you know it yourself?) for documentation of
> what was done in her particular time and place? Some sociology grad student
> would probably bless you someday, 8-)

  Sadly, she died in 1987, and I have only the slightest recollection of
what she showed me - more end product than method, too. This one will have
to land in 'anecdote' rather than 'data'. :)

  Le meas,
  Aodh.

--
http://about.me/drewshiel
"Luck affects everything. Let your hook always be cast; in the stream where