[Sca-cooks] SCA Pinterest Board

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at gmail.com
Tue May 6 17:42:29 PDT 2014

At one time I thought Pinterest claimed ownership of anything posted to their site.

Has this changed? Was it never true?

I've never looked at the site because of this. I guess some could say that my Florilegium is trying to claim credit for others work, but I *at least* try to make it clear that the copyright to the content on the Florilegium belongs to the original authors.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris