[Sca-cooks] Food of the Arabian Nights was Odd Question

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at gmail.com
Wed May 14 17:33:02 PDT 2014

I suspect that this restriction to fit into the particular style of prose, is also one of the reasons that I, personally, have a very difficult time reading Shakespeare, even if the language itself is much closer to modern English than, say Beowulf. (which I also have trouble with).

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris