[Sca-cooks] Period foods for non-SCA pot lucks

Beth Harper lyndyn29 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 13:03:50 PST 2014

Figs in the French Manner from De Nola. Dead simple (dried figs, white
wine, a couple of spices, simmered until the wine forms a reduction),
travels well, keeps well, good served hot or cold, and just outrageously
popular at everything I've ever taken them to. A little spendy but worth it
for the impact.

Liepa
Villaleon, Outlands