[Sca-cooks] Holiday

Robin Carroll-Mann rcarrollmann at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 19:54:10 PST 2014

I went, as usual, to my aunt and uncle's house.  (The rest of my immediate
family lives a 2.5 hour drive away, and I have to work tomorrow.)  The meal
responsibilities were divided amongst various family and friends.The meal
was mostly traditional: squash-apple soup, roast turkey with two kinds of
dressing, gravy, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce (with and
without orange), roast brussels sprouts, Puerto Rican rice with chorizo and
pigeon peas.  I mostly do baking for family holidays, and I brought
pumpkin-nutmeg dinner rolls and an orange-cranberry bundt cake.

Brighid ni Chiarain
mka Robin Carroll-Mann